I used Figma to craft the mockup of my portfolio. I initially intended to design a logo, which is features in the middle of the navbar on the mockup. However, later in the process, I opted for a more minimalist approach. I removed the central logo and instead, my first name became the logo.
In the context of this website project, my aim was to fashion a unique WordPress theme, using Tailwind CSS. To kickstart the process, I opted for a WordPress starter theme equipped with all the fundamental files required. From this starting point, I worked in a local development environment to refine and evolve my custom theme. Then I update the live custom theme each time a feature is done.
My portfolio will always have something new across the weeks. I will add animations here and there, little by little. New content will also be added from time to time. Once I will be happy with the results, I will redo my portfolio, using React.js this time. It will be a new start and I can not wait to begin.